Trucks at a single platform weigh-bridge arrive according to Poisson probability distribution. The time required to weigh the truck follows an exponential probability distribution.
The mean arrival rate is 12 trucks per day, and the mean service rate is 18 trucks per day. Determine the following:
1. What is the probability that no trucks are in the system?
2. What is the average number of trucks waiting for service?
3. What is the probability that an arriving truck will have to wait for service?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25