This exercise gives you the freedom to take what you have learned about tax policy this week and apply it to the tax of your choice. You will assess the tax you choose, and make an argument for either retaining the tax as is, or for reforming it.
Pick a tax, any tax! It may be at the state, local or federal level. It may be on the individual or corporation. Examples include income tax, payroll tax, capital gains tax, sales tax, property tax etc. If you are unsure about your choice, please feel free to double-check with me.
1. Briefly describe the tax as it currently operates. Note, you may make the case for a tax which does not currently exist but you think should. In this case, it will be important to use examples from other countries to make your case.
2. Assess the tax on equity grounds
3. Assess the tax on efficiency grounds
4. Make a case either for the retention of the tax as it operates currently or for its reform. Note, if you are arguing for the complete abolition of an existing tax, you will have to propose an alternative revenue source or explain why this is not necessary.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25